A One Day Workshop with Anthony Jacquin
Saturday 6th April 2019 9:30-18:00, Birmingham, UK.
Anthony Jacquin invites you to experience or even revisit self hypnosis …..
- Do you wish to satisfy your curiosity about what you are capable of with self-hypnosis?
- Would you be interested in using suggestion for the purposes of change, self-maintenance, creativity or exploration?
If so, you will find value in this new workshop.
HURRY – Limited seats available
Here’s what Anthony says…
Many people with an interest in hypnosis, including hypnotherapists, are rather quick to accept they have a fixed level of hypnotisability. Few develop a regular self-hypnosis practice.
This is an opportunity missed.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to personally develop as a hypnotic subject.
- Be guided in a fresh approach to self-hypnosis bespoke tailored to your needs and goals.
- Master self-directed strategies to change the way you think, feel and respond.
The science is clear, we can all improve as hypnotic subjects with the right training. In addition, by exploring and regularly using self-hypnosis, you will naturally become a more confident hypnotist.
Anthony Jacquin will share a fresh approach to turning suggestion upon yourself. You will be encouraged you to treat yourself as your own self-hypnosis laboratory.
Join us for a practical day of self-hypnosis training, that might just change your life.
About Anthony Jacquin
Anthony is a vastly experienced hypnotist, trainer and author. He has been a professional hypnotherapist for over 20 years, is the author of the popular book ‘Reality is Plastic: The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis’ and, alongside his father Freddy Jacquin, runs The Jacquin Hypnosis Academy. He has taught thousands of people around the world to develop and use their hypnosis skills. You will find this to be an intensive, fun and practical day of training.
Who is this training for?
This training is ideal for anyone with an interest in self hypnosis. This includes:
- Hypnotherapists who want to revisit self hypnosis and improve their own hypnotisability, as well as having techniques to share with clients
- Anyone who is new to self hypnosis and wants to learn elegant and effective techniques
- Anyone who currently practices self hypnosis and wants to enhance what they already do
Where will the training be held?
The training will be held at the IBIS Birmingham New Street Station in a modern and light training room. The venue is located in the centre of Birmingham making it exceptionally easy to reach. Being in the heart of England, Birmingham benefits from excellent transport routes and is easily accessible from within the UK. The main railway station, Birmingham New Street is just three minutes walk from the hotel and Birmingham International Airport is just one stop on the train making this an excellent location for both UK residents and international attendees.
Anthony is a great hypnotist and a great teacher, which is very valuable for someone who wants to learn the real deal!!
Anthony has been of more assistance in helping me further my knowledge of hypnosis than I could have possibly expected! I have learned tons from his videos but tons from just following him.
The best practical course that I’ve done, Ant is great!
Ready to get started?
HURRY – Limited seats available