Learn the Art of Lucid Dreaming
Following a fantastic workshop in May, we are planning the next Lucid Dreaming workshop with expert Lucid Dreamer Hayden Ebert. This will be a great opportunity to explore the wonderful world of Lucid Dreaming.
Sign up here to keep posted with the details and dates for the next Lucid Dreaming workshop and to get the special offer booking rate.
Have You Ever Wanted to
• Find out what Lucid Dreams are and how they can benefit you?
• Learn proven techniques to stimulate Lucid Dream states?
• Learn how to make the most of Lucid Dream states?
• Kick off the process of becoming a lifelong Lucid Dreamer?
Lucid dreaming is a skill and like any other skill it can be developed and Hayden will teach you how in a safe and supportive environment
Did You Know That There Are Many Benefits of Learning to Lucid Dream?
• Learning first hand that you are MUCH more than just your physical body
• Experiencing first hand a true alternate dimension of reality
• Experiencing the true joy of FLYING
• The ability to visit far off destinations… or even planets!
• The ability to communicate directly with your own subconscious
• To communicate with people impossible to do so in physical reality such as deceased loved ones or celebrities
• To experience the exhilaration and freedom of being in a playground of the mind where all physical limitations are removed!
What is a Lucid Dream?
A Lucid Dream is much different from a normal dream, it is a hybrid state of consciousness in which you have full waking awareness within the dream state. You have full rational thinking and can direct the course of the dream whilst still within it.
Nothing can compare to the clarity that can be achieved within a Lucid Dream… often Lucid Dreamers report that the state feels ‘More real’ than waking reality!
What Does the Lucid Dreaming Training Involve?
These trainings are highly experiential which is necessary to develop the mental tools and techniques to become a proficient self-sufficient lucid dreamer. Training s consist of a mixture of teaching, experiential group exercises, exercises to practice alone and support sessions.
When you undertake this training, you can be confident that you will be laying the foundation to become a regular lucid dreamer and you will be learning in a supportive environment from a trainer who has been lucid dreaming for 3 decades. This can be the start of a lifelong practice that can bring you many benefits and enjoyment.